Paraidse

Paraidse
Truly the land of enchantment

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Change brings growth, but what if said change is destructive?

Whether we're ready for it or not, it will happen, so it is best to roll with it, even if you have to roll through the mud and shit.

Admittedly, that is a subconscience "We" I just used, I really mean "Me", but it makes me feel better to lump everyone in the muck with me.

Trying to find purpose where there isn't any is a fuitless mission, ending in tears and misery. What am I doing? Where am I going? How will it turn out? All are questions I have no answer to, and when I turn off the "Third Eye", nothing has a purpose, or a reason.

No time for wishes, they're as fruitless as purpose.

Pick it up, dust it off and try again.



2 comments:

  1. in the wise words of mr. bowie...

    "I still don't know what I was waiting for
    And my time was running wild
    A million dead-end streets
    Every time I thought I'd got it made
    It seemed the taste was not so sweet
    So I turned myself to face me
    But I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker
    I'm much too fast to take that test

    Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes"

    its the most permanent thing in life...

    ~laura x

    ReplyDelete