Paraidse

Paraidse
Truly the land of enchantment

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tis over!

Just like that my post-secondary education has come crashing to an end.
I'll be adding to my thoughts on being completed, and apparently ready to face the big, bad world of videography journalism, because right now, I'm still in a state of shock over it.
All of it. I wasn't prepared for such a drastic difference between print and broadcast journalism. True, the net allows both to coincide, except both print and broadcast corporations don't recognize it yet.
I still love print journalism, and I very much enjoy editing, and piecing together stories with video, but I don't feel videography journalism is my future. If it is, it's so far in the future, I can't see it yet.
I will miss the editing equipment, on which to make such stories, for sure.
More later

No comments:

Post a Comment